You are entitled to a free color exchange or alteration. For any exchanges/alterations, the buyer is to be responsible for the cost of return postage.
Due to the custom-made nature of the item, for hygienic reasons and due to the intimate nature, in compliance with federal laws and health regulations refunds are not accepted (unless in exceptional circumstances and previously agreed by myself). Hair is very expensive and once returned cannot be sold on, it has to be destroyed. If a refund has been agreed the refund amount would be subject to a 10% deduction of the original purchase price. The customer is to be responsible for the cost of return postage. International customers will not be refunded the original postage cost.
When returning it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the item reaches me safely and the following procedure must be followed.
1. Package unused item securely.
2. Address parcel fully and correctly.
3. Take to Post Office and obtain proof of posting or, preferably, a tracking no.
4. Photograph the postal receipt and email this to me.
5. Once the item is delivered back to me I will arrange for an exchange/alterations.
6. Where a refund has been agreed I will refund minus 10% when the item is delivered back to me.